Acceptable Use Policy
The Dealsdrip website (“Site”) allows you to discover and share coupons, deals, advertisements and other offers. As a user of the Site, you may post or otherwise make available on the Site offers, comments, links, messages and other material (“User Content”).
We value the positive contributions that our users make to our community. We’ve created this Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”) to provide you with guidelines on User Content and appropriate use of the Site, so that all users can have a great experience here.
Any violation of this Policy may be subject to consequences including immediate account termination, in addition to all other rights and remedies available to Dealsdrip.
Fake Reviews and Votes
- Any review or vote that is not made in good faith based upon the merit of the deal is considered fake. This includes any review or vote that is solicited, automated, fraudulent, retaliatory or provided for a fee or other compensation.
- Do not solicit or post fake review or votes.
Compensation for User Content
- You may not pay or compensate in any manner a user of the Site to post any User Content, or otherwise promote your business or services.
- You may not accept any payment or other compensation from a third party for posting User Content, reviewing User Content or otherwise promoting a business or service.
You may NOT do the following:
- Post any User Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm any person (minor or adult) in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including a Dealsdrip administrator, a forum leader or moderator, guide or host;
- Falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Manipulate identifiers in any way in order to disguise the origin of any User Content;
- Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation or self-promotion;
- Post material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware;
- Post User Content discussing how to perform, elude discovery, or profit from illegal activities;
- Post scanned manufacturer coupons;
- Post User Content or links to sites that include nudity or graphic descriptions of sex;
- Post User Content or links to sites with grotesque, gruesome or disgusting pictures/videos;
- Post User Content that insults or attacks other users;
- Post User Content that uses vulgarities and obscenities;
- Post inappropriate images;
- Post spam, self-promotion or referral links. Such links (including url shortener links such as bit.ly) may be automatically stripped;
- Offer to buy anything from other users;
- Offer to sell anything to other users;
- Give reputation points for inappropriate reasons, or abuse the reputation system in any way;
- Intentionally tag posts inaccurately or in a misleading manner;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site;
- Taunt the moderators to delete your post; or
- Start threads about why your thread or post was deleted, or post warnings, bannings, or other private issues between moderators and users. If you have an issue on the Site, you should private message the moderator to get assistance. If you feel like a moderator has made the wrong decision, you can contact the Community Manager.
- You may not mention or link to competitive sites. If the site is censored, do not post that site or include them in your signature. Listing them in any context for a deal is not allowed.
General Guidelines for Images & Avatars
- Images and avatars must be PG-13 rated (for example, no people wearing thongs, see-through clothing, or who are partially undressed or nude)
- No pictures of (or suggestive of) sexual acts, including sexually suggestive kissing.
Protection of Digital Materials
- You understand that the Site and software embodied within the Site may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by Dealsdrip and/or content providers who provide content to Dealsdrip. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules
- Trades are limited to a maximum of $5 in value. Dealsdrip is not responsible for any bad trades. No monetary trades, including trades in bitcoins, are allowed. Please trade at your own risk.
- There are additional rules specific to each forum, and they are stickied. In the event of a conflict between forum-specific rules and this Policy, this Policy governs.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account for any reason or no reason, including for any suspected or actual violations of the Policy or the Terms of Service, and to remove, modify or move the location of any User Content for any reason or no reason. Deal Editors may decide not to Frontpage a deal if they suspect a deal of having manufactured or otherwise received fraudulent votes.
Some, any or all permissions to view and/or use the Site are subject to change, for no reason and no advance notice.
The rules that we have put in place in this Policy are guidelines that our team uses to ensure that our website remains orderly. It is impossible for us to write a rule for every conceivable circumstance and situation. Thus our moderators will look at every situation individually and try to apply this Policy and look at the “spirit” and intent of the Policy. If it is not cut and dry, they will do their best to make a judgment call.
In the event of a conflict between this Policy and the Terms of Service, the Terms of Service governs.